Hello Kindergarten parents from Mrs. Cutting's class.
I am so excited to start this blog. Your children are adjusting well to being in Kindergarten. We have a busy day everyday.
Our day looks like this:
1. Children enter and we do fine motor activities at tables
2. Children come to the rug for morning meeting
3. We do FUNDATIONS (0ur letter/phonics program)
4. We do Writer's workshop (drawing, writing, sharing)
5. WE HAVE SNACK!!
6. We do math activities.
7. We take a movement break/sometimes outside :)
8. We do Reader's workshop (reading, listening, sharing, talking about books)
9. We have LUNCH then RECESS.
10. We go to our Integrated Art for the day.
11. We come back and have "Iice" time (inquiry, investigation, centers/choice and explorations)
12. We pack up to go home.
As you can see it is a full, busy day. We are having fun getting to know one another.
Please stay tuned for my next post with more updates.
~Mrs. Cutting :)